Monday, June 02, 2008

School's out for Summer!



*** Kudos to Carrie and Wendy! I resized these two photos and it took less than 5 seconds for it to upload. Your expertise has given me my life back!!!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!




******************************************************

Our sweet little girl is all TALK nowadays. She's seriously holding real conversations with us. Unbelievable....how fast things change!

We did absolutely nothing this weekend and it was wonderful. Things have been so crazy lately with showers & "outings". So we just had a lazy weekend, playing outside, going out to eat, getting ice cream, & watching movies. That about sums up our last few days.

Some Addieisms to share:

  • "So what's going on here?" she asks her daddy while he was on the computer.
  • She loves to stack blocks and make huge towers (with her tongue out, of course).
  • She likes to put felt pieces from her felt board on our shoulders. This is really fun and entertains her for quite some time.
  • Addie still loves to pour water so we ended up getting her a water table. So far, it's been a great buy. It keeps her occupied while I water the plants.
  • Which leads me to another thing she loves to do now...water our plants with the new spray hose nozzle. She loves to make the dogs (and her mommy) run like the dickens.
  • She has our neighbors (all of them) wrapped around her fingers. They love to come out and visit her and think she's the best little person. She's very good at remembering all their names and loves to wave to them across the street.
  • Addie stalls BIG time when it comes to bed now.


Kaylee & Lucas are still such sweetie pies. They don't make the blog as much as they should....I love them to pieces.


Kaylee helped me one afternoon when I was cleaning out my car. She decided to take a break. Eating cheerios & goldfish off the floorboard of the car is EXHAUSTING!

BTW: I don't believe anyone would still blog if you had to put up with my stupid internet connection. I've been trying to upload for over an hour now and still have only 3 pictures that uploaded successfully. We know it's not just our computer b/c we use Micah's new laptop and it's still slow. It must be something with our wiring. I'm so bummed b/c we have some great videos and sweet pictures, but it takes hours to upload them!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

come over and blog at my house! (just more of an excuse to see you and addie!). Love you guys and so glad to see you so often...

Fire Hunt said...

Sorry you are having trouble with you blog, But we love it when you have a now post:)

Our Three Girls said...

I think that your description of your last few days sounds great! Ice cream sounds good about now! :)

Carrie Fluegge said...

You are uploading full sized print-quality photos which is why it takes a long time if you don't have the highest speed of internet service. Resize your photos to 240x320 pixels rather than the 1200x1600 that they currently are. They will appear exactly the same on the blog (reverse the dimensions for horizontal pics) Otherwise you'll need to call your internet provider and upgrade to a faster service.

The Funny Farm said...

I agree, reduce the resolution and they'll upload faster. I'm amazed any of these this size made it! And we just LOVE to see more photos. I had to laugh when you wrote that things had been crazy... with outings and such... as far as I can tell, since Addie was born its always been like that (according to your blog!!!!), so its a well deserved rest! Wish we were there.

Fire Hunt said...

I love the new photo!