Thursday, May 14, 2009

Four months


Addie being silly today when I asked to take her picture for this blog

I'm feeling so much better now. Although I still probably sleep less that most people, I am no longer nauseous. YEAH! Addie has a mommy back as I am no longer laying around trying not to puke all day!!

Here's a four month picture. I've grown a lot... more so in other areas than my midsection.


I didn't carry Addie like a supermodel, so I don't know why I was hoping I would this time.

Addie wanted to join in the photo fun too! Here's her belly shot!!!


We went on a playdate on Monday with Carrie and Romy and their kiddos. They both had little girls within a week of each other. Here's what the two of them did the entire time. Aren't they sweet???? Lexi is the baby in back and Claire is the one in the front.

I hope my next kiddo likes the car seat. Addie hated it. There's no way she would ever have slept in it unless I was swinging it the entire time.

This is what I have to put up with on the dance floor at weddings, Ladies!

Irresistable...I know. I'm so lucky he's mine forever. :)

I keep a journal of all the funny things Addie says so that she can read all about herself when she's an adult. I was so consistent about updating it every month when she hit different milestones, etc. until she turned three. Now, I tell myself I'll write the funny comments she makes down in the evening...and by then, I've forgotten it!!! UGH! It's very annoying.

Here are some Addieism's I haven't forgotten though...

"Thank you, my child!"

"Mom, I'm angry at you." (She said this when she didn't get her way.)

"Are you taking your baby with you?" (When I was leaving for a wedding; I assured her that I would bring the baby back)

"I love your baby!"

As you can tell, Addie Sue is pretty excited about this baby that's on the way. She is going to be such a great big sister. She talks to the baby probably two times a day. Yesterday, we were at a hardware store and she talked to the baby through a pool noodle!!!

6 comments:

amosclarkson said...

Love Addie's belly shot-too cute. You look great so I don't know what you are talking about :)

Fire Hunt said...

I love Addie's belly shot.. she is so cute. I will put a belly shot on and you will feel good about yours.

Joyce & Ken said...

um,
you don't look very big...Are you sucking in? I bet you will have a small baby...j/k
Addie is a funny girl..can't wait for the silliness to start in a few weeks!

the hortons said...

Belated congratulations! What great news! We are so happy for you all. You are so funny. You totally carried Addie like a super model. You have the best belly shots of anyone I know!

dawn marie said...

Jen told me I should check your blog out (haven't been here in forever!).
1. Addie is just gorgeous. Way to get Mommy's good looks!
2. Congrats on kiddo #2! Your belly looks so cute and small! With 2 weeks to go, I'm jealous that you can still see your feet!

Carrie Fluegge said...

Seriously...Ben looks exactly like Micah in that picture when he dances. And I thought those were original moves. :)