Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Royals


We went to the Royals game (on a dark and rainy Friday) and had a wonderful time. It was buck night...and the stadium has been newly redone, so we had a lot to do. Addie played on the playground, we ate hotdogs & peanuts. Addie Sue jumped in tons of puddles...




Micah went out after work to get her this outfit so that she would be comfy during the rainy game. Had she left her hood on, she would have stayed mostly dry the entire time we were there!

We ended up staying until about 10:00 (for 2 innings). We left because a) we kept her up entirely too late and b) we were sitting by some college kids with potty mouths. Luckily, out of all the bad words they were spouting off, Addie only caught on to one. She said to me, "Mommy, she said 'shut up"!"


The stadium is beautiful. Can't wait to go on a beautiful sunny evening.


The three of us all bundled up.


We took this picture of her the next day in the car. We haven't seen Addie fall asleep in the car since she was 18 mos. old....and even that was on a long car ride. The girl has too much to see evidently. On this day, however, she did not get a nap b/c we were running from party to party. She got about 8 min. before we got to her friend, Hailey's, bday party.


Our nephews, Aaron and Andrew, graduated last Tuesday (May 19). They were in third grade when I first met them...crazy!

Micah's dad, Papa, came out to celebrate with the boys. He also celebrated his 76th bday too! Addie helped him blow out the candles. Then she said, "Papa, you are old!" He took it in stride. I think he's actually more energetic than I am.


Micah and Joel put a new deck on our house. We've decided to put it on the market and the front step has been too steep since we bought it. Addie watched them through the window. She enjoyed watching them as much as she loves to watch TV!


We found a little bird outside by one of our flower pots this past week too. It was injured and cried for help all day. It was so sad. It did eventually end up hopping over in the bushes for shade. Poor thing. Addie still talks about that bird..."I think that bird is waiting for his mommy to help him!"

I'm getting bigger by the day. I never had any real cravings with Addie, but I really like nachos with jalepinos (sp?) and spicy banana peppers. Isn't that strange? I think I'm carrying this baby lower than with Addie too, b/c I have to pee ALOT and I haven't gotten any heartburn from eating spicy foods. I'm also having a lot more pain in my ligaments (from growing) or b/c I've got much weaker muscles- probably both.

We find out what we're having next Wednesday...I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Fire Hunt said...

looks like you all are as busy as we are, it makes life fun:)