Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hurry up and wait....

Last weekend, my friend Kelly (from college) had her first baby shower. I got to see quite a few women from Gland there.


Back row: Julie, Jenny, Carrie, Corey, Nikki
Front row: Beth, Kelly, Emily, & Carrie


Three of us were very pregnant...


In this picture, Kelly is six weeks out, I'm two weeks away, and Emily is only two DAYS from her due date.


So...as you can see, I'm still pregnant. I'm experiencing some uncomfortable movement and some mild contractions, but nothing earth shattering. I think our little one is quite happy in there for the time being. To tell the truth, I don't want to go into labor until at least the 21st (I'm due the 24th) because I still have to finish some visits and get my paperwork in for the month. I don't want to be sitting in the hospital, running over stuff I need to get done for work! That's the problem with having a job that you take home with you...it's constantly looming over your head. Good thing I enjoy what I do!


I had to show this picture of poor Lucas. Our fenced in yard is not adequate and he can't run back and forth like he did at our other house. So...this is how he surveys the neighborhood. Poor boy! We're going to get our fence redone in the next two weeks. It's just been a pain to get the land surveyed, get permits, estimates, etc. It's going to cost a pretty penny, but I think it will be worth it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look great Beth! Thanks for the update... will call you soon...