Friday, October 23, 2009

Last one standing...

Everyone who was due around the same time as me has now delivered their precious little ones...and then there is me. I'm still chucking along. The evenings are hard. I'm having a lot of back pain and pressure down below, but nothing consistent that would be considered labor.

So...I'm trying to come up with fun things to do each day so that I'm not too disappointed if the baby doesn't come. Today, I haven't come up with anything...hmm- what to do?

Anyway, here are some pictures of the baby's room. I really hope the guess that we're having a girl is right...






Hope the next post is an announcement that I'm a new mommy!!!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Hang in there! Oh, and I have a idea of something you can do- SLEEP!!! :)
I'll be thinking of you!

Unknown said...

LOVE the room! You will need it VERY soon!

the hortons said...

The room is precious! I'm so excited for you! Hurry Baby and get here!

Fire Hunt said...

The room is so cute.