Thursday, February 23, 2006

Addison's sponge bath!!!


Addison wasn't all that thrilled at bath time. We just finished washing & drying her hair and she was letting us know that she wanted us to stop!!! Thankfully, she calmed down fairly quickly.

Here's a picture of Addison with a blanket that one of my students made her. The little girl who made this is in fourth grade now and she and her Nana worked on it together. I thought she would like to see that Addison really appreciates her handywork. :)

Micah and Addison finished the day with some reading. Micah looks like he's trying to persuade her to like sci-fi, but I think I'll stick with some good old Dr. Seuss and Richard Scarry books. I guess it's good that we're reading to her, and not so much what right now. Besides- it's never too early to read to a child, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beth,
Check your school email when you get a chance!!! :) The pictures are so adorable!!!