Monday, February 06, 2006

Baby Appointment - 38.5 weeks

We went to our next to last scheduled appointment today! We saw the midwife and she said that all of the measurements look good. Beth's BP was approx. 120/70 and the baby's HR was 137. We've noticed that over the past 1-2 weeks Beth's belly has been descending. She now has more room to breathe but when the baby moves around it's a bit uncomfortable (my words, not hers). I guess all the signs are saying that we don't have a lot of time left. We have our bags packed and are now waiting for the little one to let us know when it's time. Only 10 more days till the due date!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You two are getting so close! I know the anticipation must be building with each day - it is for me and I'm only an "auntie"! You are in my thoughts and prayers...Let me know if you need anything and thanks for keeping us posted!