Monday, February 13, 2006

Still no baby!!!

Today was (hopefully) our last doctor's appointment, since I'm due this Thursday. But, I went ahead and scheduled one for next week...and I'll probably make it to that one too! We went on a really long walk with the dogs tonight to try and speed up the process. It doesn't look like our little one is in a big hurry to get out of my womb though. I guess God makes these last two weeks of pregnancy miserable so that you're not so scared of the labor part. I know I'm a lot more excited to see the baby than I am scared of labor pain. If I don't go by my due date, the mid-wife said that they'd let me go over a week and a half. YIKES!! That means I'll be induced on February the 27th! The bright side to look at this is that NO MATTER WHAT- we will meet our baby in two weeks tops! We'll keep you posted if anything happens between now and our appointment next Monday.

On Friday, we had a family night with the Wilsons and the Morgans. We got to spend time with Sydney (Brenna & Jeff's baby)- who will be a month old on the 18th. She's growing so quickly! Isn't she a cutie?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts are with you two, it's great to see this blog so we can keep up with everyone's growing families! Doug's pulling for the 27th (sorry beth) it's his bday! All our best and blessings!
Love
Ginelle & Doug

Anonymous said...

Beth and Micah, We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of your little bundle as it will be so nice to finally have a grandchild close or closer than NC or Australia. I'm sure we will make pests of ourselves. We are so pround of you two and know you will make great parents. Just take it one day at a time and it will be here before you know it. God Bless you all. Love, Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

We like seeing the picts of your cutie pie daughter... keep them coming.
Melissa and Jen

P.S....Jen says she has monkey hair, I say it goes well with her toes