Sunday, February 19, 2006

Meet Addison Sue Hunt!



Well, we'
ve finally named our little girl! The hospital made her an adorable pink bracelet with the name Addison Sue spelled out in beads! She's modeling it for you in this picture!


We came home from the hospital today and Lucas and Kaylee got to meet her for the first time. Kaylee was as gentle as can be. She even tried to share her ball with Addison.




Lucas was extremely curious so we had to take a bit more precaution with him. Addison is a bit mad because her hat is covering her eyes!!!





Addison has a complete head of dark brown hair that is somewhat wavy. It's just like I had pictured it would be...I once had a dream that I pulled her out of the top of my uterus to say "Hello Baby" and she had a head full of dark hair. Of course, I put her right back in there and told her to stay there because it wasn't time to come out yet. I'm really serious...I dreamed this about my seventh month and in my dream the baby was a girl. I guess that should have been a sign that we were having a girl.

We had lots of wonderful visitors that brought many cute little girl clothes. Addison made quick friends with one particular visitor, Sydney, who was one month old yesterday. She has grown so much so we thought it would be fun to see the difference in size between the two girls. They didn't have much to say, but as you can see, they became buddies instantly!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that all your "babies" are getting along. Kevin and I are so happy for your family and are so pleased that we got to meet Addison Sue today! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! We were especially impressed with her "dancing"! We hope to see you all soon!
-- Supavan

Anonymous said...

beth and micah---

congratulations! emily passman and sue both told me about your good news. i cannot wait to see addison sue. judging from the pictures, she is very adorable, and i'm sure she's even moreso in person! i can NOT wait to meet her. she is so lucky to have you two as parents.

lots of love,
sarah koehler

dawn marie said...

Mis Addie looks like she's giving the "hang ten" sign in the first pic. Perhaps future olympic surfer-girl?

Anonymous said...

YAYYYYY!! So happy for you guys. Ya know what's HILARIOUS? I had a dream last month that I looked down @ my stomach & my skin was clear & I could see our baby. Then I pulled "it" out, gave "it" a kiss on the head & put "it" back in b/c it wasn't time to come out yet!! The next morning I was thinking that I wish I'd have checked to see what gender it was! Pregnancy dreams are so funny. Can't wait to meet Addison - she's GORGEOUS.

Love, Tracy M

Anonymous said...

YAYYYYY!! So happy for you guys. Ya know what's HILARIOUS? I had a dream last month that I looked down @ my stomach & my skin was clear & I could see our baby. Then I pulled "it" out, gave "it" a kiss on the head & put "it" back in b/c it wasn't time to come out yet!! The next morning I was thinking that I wish I'd have checked to see what gender it was! Pregnancy dreams are so funny. Can't wait to meet Addison - she's GORGEOUS.

Love, Tracy M

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy everything went well and you have your beautiful baby home. I can't wait to see her but mostly I'm impressed that you already have pictures and everything on your website. Now that's multi-tasking!

Carrie Land