Friday, January 22, 2010

Fat and Happy








We painted Addie's room a couple weeks ago...

Micah says the color reminds him of Pepto Bismol. Addie was complaining that her tummy hurt one night and Micah told her to go to her room and it should feel better...haha.

Addie seems to love it though and that's the most important thing.

Evidently, this winter weather has left us a bit stir crazy. I left the room while we were painting for a while...and this is what Micah had done:


Here's a picture of my girls...in matching outfits. Yes, I am that mother, who dresses their kids alike. It's so cute & I won't be able to do it forever. :)


A woman I work with took some pictures of the girls (actually, all of us...even though M & I didn't plan on being in them). Besides me, who didn't have on makeup or my hair brushed, I thought they turned out cute.







1 comment:

Sarah & Scott said...

eliza is gorgeous! she looks so much like her mama! beautiful family, beth!