Saturday, March 04, 2006

Addison's 2 week birthday!!!

Friday was Addison's 14th day in this world. It's hard to believe that she is already two weeks old! She had her first bath on Thursday ...we were waiting for the umbilical cord to fall off. She did really well. I think she likes the warm water on her hiney.


We've been having some difficulty with projectile vomiting at feeding times. Addison eats like she's having her last meal, then she spits up everything she just ate. Wait, she doesn't just spit it up, she hurls it up. I called the lactation consultant at the hospital to see if there is something I can do to help resolve the situation. I've started burping her more frequently during feeding time to see if that will help, but I'm still waiting to hear back from the "expert". In this picture, I just got done feeding her and I'm burping her on my lap, hoping that everything will stay down this time. She doesn't look too thrilled to wait, does she?


I thought this was funny to see. We were getting ready for dinner and both of the dogs were sitting in front of Addison with their toys at her swing. It's like they were waiting for her to jump up and start playing.


Like Father, like daughter.

1 comment:

Jeff and Brenna Morgan said...

So funny!! Syd loved visiting w/ her new cuz this weekned. Its so fun to see how they're changing so fast.