Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Doctor's Visit

Micah and I took Addison to the doctor a week earlier than expected. Her belly button had puss coming out of it after losing her cord two weeks ago and we were a bit worried. The doctor checked it out and said that it looks fine and that it probably just got chafed from her clothing. So, now we're just cleaning it and putting neosporin on it until it heals up. That was a relief. While we were there, we got to see her weighed. I was wondering how her weight gain was since she seems to spit up everything she eats. It turns out she was 9 lbs 15 oz. We were a bit surprised since she isn't even a month old yet. Of course, she had her diaper on, so we figured she's probably more like 9 lbs. 13 oz.- almost the size I (beth) was when I was born. I don't know how my mother did it.

Speaking of my mother, here's an adorable picture of Addie Sue with her Grandma Sharon Sue. Mom probably won't appreciate that I put her picture on the web...but it's too good to pass up.



My sister, Joyce, and my nephew, Caleb, came to visit Addison this week. Caleb was a sweetie to both Addison and the dogs!




Cory and Beth visited us too...here is a picture of Rowan. She gave Addison lots of kisses, but she was mainly interested in the dogs. You can see why: they're much more fun!!!


Addie's a great sleeper, during the day. Here is a picture of her on my lap. She fell asleep while I was talking on the phone.


She also falls asleep during tummy time. We tried to wake her up so that she could get in her tummy time before eating (otherwise it all comes back up). She wasn't interesting in participating at all!


I had to put this last photo in just to prove that she has sat in the swing at least once. She wakes up very peeved when she discovers she's by herself. Lucas must have sensed this because he didn't want to leave her by herself. Isn't he a sweetie?

No comments: